OLHSA - A Community Action Agency
Job Description/ Duties:
1. Assist in providing children with developmentally appropriate experiences and high quality interactions in all areas of development, including physical, social/emotional, and cognitive domains. Assist Teacher with making appropriate referrals and follow-up as needed. Record children’s behavior anecdotally and enter into Child Observation Record (COR) system. Assist in the planning for children’s development based on observations.
2. Maintain 90% attendance during the review period.
3. Carry out all other duties as directed by supervisor.
1. High School Diploma or GED required. Upon employment, candidate MUST be enrolled in a CDA credential or Associates Degree program leading to a CDA or an AA degree. WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS OF HIRE.
2. Must be able to meet physical demands of job.
3. Licenses and certificates required: valid Michigan Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
Full Benefits, Paid Leave, and Retirement.
How to Apply:
Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
196 Cesar E. Chavez Ave.
P.O. Box 430598
Pontiac, MI 48343-0598
(248) 209-2615 FAX