Early Head Start Teacher
New St. Paul Tabernacle Head Start Agency
Job Description/ Duties:
Under the supervision of the Education Manager working in a preschool setting with infants and toddlers.
- Work with parents and children in the classroom setting and during home visits to insure parental input in daily program planning.
- Plan, write and implement individual and group lesson plans.
- Create and maintain a safe, healthy and developmentally-focused learning environment.
- Administer a developmental screening device, observe and assess the development of each child, write and implement the Individual Education Plan.
- Submit reports to delegate coordinators.
- Attend staff and parent meetings.
- Perform two (2) home visits and two (2) parent teacher conferences meeting a year.
- Overall management of the designated classroom.
- Plans specific activities that reinforce the program philosophy. Assist in developing the overall program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director or designee.
- Attend on-going program training activities.
Associates degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development -OR- CDA
How to Apply:
Please email Human Resources at email@example.com