Early Head Start Infant Toddler Teacher
OLHSA - A Community Action Agency
Early Head Start Teacher
Job Description/ Duties:
1. Provide children with developmentally appropriate experiences in all domains of development through daily lesson plans including implementing Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) goals and utilize respectful individual and responsive care giving practices with infants and toddlers
2. Administer standardized screenings to identify the needs of the children and make appropriate referrals and follow-up of children as needed; which includes children with special needs. Maintain documentation as required.
3. Supervise classroom aide.
4. Maintain 90% attendance during the review period.
5. Carry out all other duties as directed by supervisor.
1. Child Development Associate (CDA) required. Infant and Toddler certification preferred.
2. Minimum one (1) year experience working with children and families of various racial, social and cultural backgrounds preferred. Early Head Start experience preferred.
3. Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job.
4. Valid Michigan driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Full Benefits, Paid Leave, and Retirement.
How to Apply:
Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
196 Cesar E. Chavez Ave.
P.O. Box 430598
Pontiac, MI 48343-0598
(248) 209-2615 FAX