OLHSA - A Community Action Agency
Job Description/ Duties:
1. Assist with the implementation of lesson plans and daily activities in the classroom to assure a safe and harmonious environment is provided to children enrolled in the divisions programs.
2. Attend all trainings/workshops as required.
3. Carry out all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) year experience in working (paid or volunteer) with preschool children and parents preferred.
3. Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job and childcare licensing rules.
4. License and certifications requirement: Valid Michigan Driver’s license.
How to Apply:
Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
196 Cesar E. Chavez Ave.
P.O. Box 430598
Pontiac, MI 48343-0598
(248) 209-2615 FAX